I am regularly invited to give talks or lectures at various institutions, some are regular features, others are invited lectures on a specific topic related to my current research.
I regularly contribute with lectures in the framework of the Higher Staff Course at the Royal Military Academy, the Belgian Generic Training Course, and to the Gender Focal Point course at the Civil-Military Engagement Group as well as a recurring guest lecture at Ghent University.
I’ve also been invited speaker at different institutions, including the following: Portugese Ministry of Defence; European Council; Athena, European Corporate Security Association; European Parliament; George Washington University; DCAF, Geneva; Danish Royal Military Academy; Copenhagen University; Brussels School of International Studies; Norwegian War Academy; EU External Action Service (EEAS); Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Belgium; IFRI, European Institute for Public Administration (EIPA); Hague Military Academy; Folke Bernadotte Academy (FBA); University of Antwerp; the European Security and Defense College; University of Birmingham; Université de Bordeaux; Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO); Lund University.
Teaching at University
- Lecturer for “Introduction à la Recherche en Science Politique”, Bachelor’s course, Université Libre de Bruxelles, 2018-2019 (in French).
- Lecturer for “Final Dissertation – Methodology”, Master’s Course, Université Libre de Bruxelles, 2016-17.
- Lecturer for “Selected Topics of Global Governance”, Master’s Course, Université Libre de Bruxelles, 2015.
- Invited Lecturer “Political Sociology” on the topics of: Revolution, Terrorism, War and Consequences of War, Bachelor Course, Stellenbosch University, South Africa, Jan – July 2015.
- Lecturer for “Security in Africa”, Master’s Course, Sciences Po, Paris, France 2014. Lecturer for: “Humanitarian Intervention by the UN and Regional Organizations”, Master’s course, Université Libre de Bruxelles, weekly course, 2010.
- Teacher for: “Selected Topics in Security Studies and Conflict Analysis”, Master’s Compulsary Seminar, Université Libre de Bruxelles, weekly course, 2010.